Shipping Destinations for this item
You Save: £20.80
Across Middle-earth Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen), the Elf archer Legolas (Orlando Bloom) and Gimli the Dwarf (John Rhys-Davies) encounter the besieged Kingdom of Rohan, whose once great King Theoden (Bernard Hill) has fallen under the deadly spell of evil wizard Saruman The White (Christopher Lee) through the machinations of his spy, the sinister Grima Wormtongue (Brad Dourif). Eowyn (Miranda Otto), the niece of the King, recognizes a leader in Aragorn, and though the warrior finds himself drawn to her, Aragorn is constantly reminded of his enduring love for the Elf Arwen (Liv Tyler) and the pact they’ve made. Gandalf, reborn as Gandalf the White following his cataclysmic battle with the Balrog, reminds Aragorn of his destiny to unite the people of Rohan with Gondor, the last remaining stronghold of Human resistance...
- 10 minute behind-the-scenes preview of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Sean Astin’s short film, 'The Long And Short Of It', plus a making-of documentary
- 'Gollum's Song' music video by Emiliana Torrini
- Preview of Electronic Arts’ video game, 'The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King'
- First look at the special extended DVD edition of The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Production Year: 2002
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
Adobe Flash Player Version 8 or greater.
Click Here to download the latest version.
Slightly more action than the first film so it doesn't seem quite as long. Superb effects and great performances.