Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Neo. Morpheus. Trinity. They're back for the powerful second chapter of The Matrix trilogy, and exciting new allies join them in the struggle against foes who are cloned, upgraded and closing in on humanity's last enclave. Back, too, are the Wachowski Brothers and producer Joel Silver, expanding their vision with a spectacle that rocks the senses, probes the heart and shapes filmmaking tomorrows.
What is The Matrix? The question is not yet fully answered. And it leads to another: Who created The Matrix? The answers lead to more worlds of bold possibility - and to a destiny that passes from revelations to Revolutions.
- 'The Freeway Chase': behind the scenes footage shows the viewer how the mind-blowing scene was captured on film
- 'Preload': a behind the scenes overview of The Matrix Reloaded with on-location footage and interviews with cast and crew
- 'What Is The Animatrix?' A glimpse into the history and the intrigue of the Animatrix
- 'Enter The Matrix': a 'Making Of' featurette of the best-seller video game and the groundbreaking technology used to create it that presents an exclusive opportunity to step inside the world of Enter The Matrix
- 2003 MTV Movie Awards 'Matrix Reloaded' parody
- 'The Matrix Unfolds': a review of The Matrix phenomenon and its amazing cultural impact
- 'Get Me An Exit': Matrix-inspired advertising
- Web links to the official Matrix website
- Interactive menu
- Scene access
Duration 2 hours and 11 minutes (approx)
Screen: Widescreen 2.35:1 Anamorphic
Director: The Wachowski Brothers
Actors: Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Laurence Fishburne, Hugo Weaving, Monica Bellucci, Ngai Sing, Gloria Foster, Harold Perrineau Jr., Randall Duk Kim, Matt McColm, Jada Pinkett, Anthony Zerbe
Languages: English - Dolby Digital (5.1)