Evo 36 Solar Security Light
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
The Evo36 Solar Security Light is powered by a safe low voltage power pack (housed within the light) so there is no need to pay an electrician to have your light installed and certified.
How does it work?
The Evo36 has a powerful 2 watt solar panel that charges the high capacity battery from daylight during the day. At night the Evo36 illuminates when it detects motion in the same way as regular mains powered security lights.
How do I install it?
The Evo36 Solar Security Light is very easy to install in comparison with mains powered security lights.
The box contains the main light unit, a solar panel connected to 5 metres of cable (3m extension cables available separately), 6 screws with 6 raw plugs and a set of instructions
1. Mount Evo36 Solar Security Light
2. Mount the Evo36 solar panel within 5 metres of the light
3. Plug panel cable into the light unit
Can I adjust any settings on the light?
The Evo36 has 3 settings which can be adjusted to suit your needs.
LUX: The LUX setting enables you to set how dark it gets before the Evo will activate after it detects motion
SENS: The SENS setting allows you to adjust the range of the motion sensor from 2m to 12m
TIME: The TIME setting lets you set how long the Evo will stay on for once it has detected motion from 10 seconds to 90 seconds
Evo Booster Panel Upgrade
The Booster Solar Panel For Evo36 & Evo56 Solar Security Lights adds 2.5 watts of power to the solar panel that came with your Evo. Simply mount your booster panel (same dimensions as your existing Evo panel) and plug it into the second solar panel socket on the back of your Evo. The Booster Solar Panel For Evo36 & Evo56 Solar Security Lights is perfect if you don't have a good south facing location for your existing solar panel or if you plan to use your Evo heavily through out winter.
Product DescriptionSS7551 LED: 36 The Evo36 Solar Security Light is part of a new breed of next generation solar security lights that offer near mains-powered brightness backed up by a powerful solar panel and internal battery pack guaranteeing year round reliability in the UK. The Evo36 Solar Security Light is powered by a safe low voltage power pack (housed within the light) so there is no need to pay an electrician to have your light installed and certified. Features: -Security light. -Evo range. -Available in 36 or 56 LED lights. -Mains equivalent solar security light. -Uses a powerful 2.5 watt solar panel that charges the high capacity battery from daylight during the day. -Adjustable settings for range, time and lux. -Designed for UK weather conditions. -Includes a solar panel connected to 5 metre cable, 6 screws with 6 raw plugs and a set of instructions. -IP44 rated. -Eco friendly. Specifications: -Light body dimensions: 25cm H x 13.5cm W x 8.5cm D. -Solar panel dimensions: 19cm W x 17.5cm D.
- Easy to install-no mains wiring-put it anywhere you need more light
- Light activated by motion sensor after dark-comes on automatically
- Adjustable sensitivity- ignore the cat but catch the burglar!
- Using latest LED technology plus powerful solar panel means bright light
- Extension lead available so the panel can be sited in bright daylight to recharge even if the light itself is in a dark corner
- Mains equivalent solar security light
- 36 high powered LED bulbs
- Powerful 2 watt solar panel
- Adjustable settings for range, time and lux
- Designed to charge reliably in UK weather conditions - IP44 rated.