- Cockpit set (folding and wireless) featuring integrated high-precision wheel and pedals
- 2.4GHz wireless system: 10m+ range with no latency
- 50 hours of battery life with 4 AA LR6 batteries (not included)
- Adjustable, rigid metal structure: an infinite number of possible positions according to the user’s size
- 2 metal pedals integrated directly into the cockpit (for total stability)
- Exact replica of the Ferrari F430 wheel (7/10 size)
- Genuine “Manettino” dial with 5 backlit positions, to configure your wheel directly in the game
- Compatible with 100% of PlayStation 3 games and PC USB games (Windows 7/Vista/XP)
Thrustmaster Ferrari GT F430 Wireless Cockpit for PS3
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
The Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit430 Scuderia Editon gaming set from Thrustmaster includes a cockpit set-up with a built-in high-definition wheel and pedals. Available in the snazzy red of the world's most famous racing team.
Wireless Cockpit Ensemble - The cockpit ensemble is wireless, featuring a range of more than 10 meters and 50 hours of battery life: it’s got everything you need for great performance, whether in quick runs around the track, or endurance racing.
Optimal Stability - With a wide, solid base and a total weight of 10.5kg (23lbs.), stability is optimal. The cockpit’s construction is completely solid, thanks to its rigid metal structure, perfect for maintaining your racing lines, even through quick turns.
Adjustable Cockpit - The cockpit is fully adjustable, for an infinite number of possible positions according to the user’s size (adult/child) and seating type (sofa/chair). It also features a mechanism which locks in place once the position has been selected. Foldable, with a detachable wheel and carrying handle, the cockpit takes up minimum space for easy storage when the race is over.
Absolute Precision Technology - This new racing release also provides absolute precision, thanks to the H.E.A.R.T HallEffect Accurate Technology system (12-bit precision, with 4096 values on the wheel’s axis): it will give you the edge you need to take up the pole position.
Streamlined Design - The Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 Scuderia Edition has a streamlined design with smooth and harmonious lines, and features the metallic colours of the Ferrari 430 Scuderia’s “musetto”.