WiFi Repeater Access Point up to 300 / 150 / 54 Mbps WLAN wireless amplifier for the socket including LAN connection , for 802.11 b / g / n standards with UK Plug
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Wi-Fi everywhere in your house in top quality up to 300 Mbps
This fabulous Wi-Fi repeater increases the signal of your WiFi, extending the range of your Wireless router. The device can also serve as an access point enabling all your wireless devices to connect to the internet via your router. You can also use the device as a bridge, or transmitter / repeater / amplifier. Thus, you avoid dead spots in your home, or rooms far from the router. In addition, you can also connect an Ethernet cable to the unit should you wish. This converts 'wireless to wired', and may be useful were your computer, maybe an oldish desktop, does not have wireless access.
Installation is simple and a manual is provided. No previous experience is required.
- Works with all WLAN standards: backwards compatible with all standard 802.11 b / g / n (11 / 54 / 300 MBit NDraft)
- WPS Button Fully compatible with any Wi-Fi devices
- Easy step-by-step instructions via webinterface
- Simply plug into a socket and away you go
- Rotatable connector
- Integrated Power Supports SSID broadcast and MAC Access built-in firewall WMM and WMM-APSD support
- Maximum Wireless Security: WPA2, WPA, WEP (128/64) supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA (TKIP / AES), supports MIC, IV expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X WDS supported with WEP, TKIP and AES encryption
- Wireless Auto-channel selection
- Automatic IP assignment via DHCP
- Integrated ceramic antenna 2dBi power supply to a 230V socket
- LAN RJ-45 port for network connectivity
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 110x60x50 mm
- Weight: 110g